The objective of this project was to develop a card management system for debit and credit cards replacing the legacy system. Business objective was to harmonize the card servicing capabilities and provide added business value in terms of product roll-out capabilities,time-to-market, cross-channel sales approach and servicing. The scope includes both front-end and back-end functionalities.
- Support during the gap analysis phase
- Responsible for the delivery of a specific module of the solution for credit card (Card manufacturing and Pin management)
- Management of a small team including Business and IT people
- Coordination of the project with third parties (Processors and embossers) and stakeholders
- Definition of the business requirements and business processes.
- Support for the card certification process
- Definition of the global E2E test strategy approach in order to cover the scope in an efficient way
- Coordination of the debit cards renewal
- Responsible for the credit card product referential
- Writing of the Project Management Plan: Definition of the scope and global approach of the project as well as the governance and key deliverables.
- Organization of workshops and weekly status meetings with stakeholders
- Close follow-up of the planning, risks and issues
- Gathering of requirements with stakeholders
Results & Benefits
- Quick integration in the team
- Global overview on the issuing side of debit and credit cards. Considered as one of the SPOC for cards related matters
- The implementation of weekly / biweekly objectives has resulted in a better control of the project deliverables / risks and issues
- Quick understanding of a complex architecture with both front-end, back-end and third parties applications